Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The Not-So Secret Art of How Press Can Keep On Making You Happy


It continues to amaze me, but me and my two books continue to get loads of cool publicity. Since I rounded up the fistful of hits for How Art Can Make You Happy here, a bunch of other neat stuff has happened for both that book and The Secret Art of Being a Grown-Up:


KTVU Mornings on 2

Scholastic Teacher

Portland Press Herald, Portland Maine, Bestseller List

Design Crush

Today is Going to Be Awesome (part 1, part 2)

Swiss Miss

Etsy Blog

Oliver Bonas Blog

Hollywood and West Napa on KSVY Sonoma

The GrottoPod

And I was also featured in this San Francisco Chronicle article about the 50th anniversary of Chronicle Books (from which comes the top photo, above)


It's gotten to the point where I've actually set up a press page for my website. Which, I must admit, is not a sentence I ever envisioned myself typing. But there you go. Just goes to show you never know what might happen.


Photo credits:

top - Pete Prato
middle - Chronicle Books Instagram
bottom - yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment